Monday, June 10, 2013

|| Amy and Travis ||


Let's say it together... Breath. Taking.  What a beautiful day this was for Amy and Travis. Although the weather was definitely warm, there was a nice breeze that seemed to be just what was needed. How gorgeous are these two together! I've said it before, I'll say it again. Taking pictures of pretty people makes my job easy. These two love birds will be taking off to China in the fall because that's where work is taking Travis. They have some crazy and exciting adventures ahead of them. I'm so honored that Amy asked me to be her photographer, and I had such a great time. It's surreal when one of the youth you once worked with in your church group gets married. Surreal, and AWESOME! Congrats Amy and Travis!

 

 

 
 





 




No comments:

Post a Comment